Gear-m-up's Truck In Gm High Tech Mag.

thomp62301

His truck should be nominated for CFT next month. In his memory, we should also include a nice spread in our next calender!

That would be a nice thing to do, seeing that this truck was Jeff's pride and joy....but he never got to enjoy it.

RIP Jeff :(

That's an awesome idea.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His truck should be nominated for CFT next month. In his memory, we should also include a nice spread in our next calender!

That would be a nice thing to do, seeing that this truck was Jeff's pride and joy....but he never got to enjoy it.

RIP Jeff :(

Definitely! Thats a great idea.

His truck buildup was one of my favorite posts to read back in the day,and it was very sad when it looked as if it was never going to be finished.I think we should add him to the track times list in his rightful spot, since some of the trucks on the list arent even on the road anymore,I don't see why anyone should have a problem with it. Congrats Jeff R.I.P.

Wow, that was a good story. I remember when he was around on the site back in the good old days, was a very nice guy, sad what happened to him. Good to see his wife and friend finished the project for him.

WoW thats awesome that they recognized all the hard work he put in to his truck, i wasnt around when he was on the site but i knew his truck from the SSS.com videos and from reading some threads here before i got the truck and joined the site.

wat were his times??? the truck dipped in to the mid 11's right???

BTW: i just tripped out on this because me and chpspecial were talking about his truck this past weekend and someone just so happen to revive this thread.......

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

• 9 months later...