Dajoker Ss Is Back A U.s. Marine!

DaJoker SS

So i just got back from a great place called "Paris Island". Recruit training was tough and it had its up and downs but i made it back a MARINE. So wish me luck guys and i still got the SS. If yall were wondering my M.O.S is Motor T mechanic.

Congrats!

Paris Island is the eastern training camp. It is in South Carolina. Camp Pendleton(?) is near San Diego and is the western training camp. They basically divide the country in half and pretty much if you are west of the mississippi river, you go to pendleton and if you are east of it, you go to Paris...that may not be the exact definition, but its pretty dam close from what a marine recruiter told me.

Congrats Pvt Diaz. You are an orginization that is rich in history. We will never let Marines of the past hang their heads in shame for what we do now. Keep your ears open, your mouth shut and learn all that you can. There will be Marines that will try to live their past lives and end up in trouble. Please don't be one of them. If your ever out in California let me know. I'm stationed here at Camp Pendleton now.