Intake

slammedbowtie

Theres one under the hood of my old truck... but since Kris was banned we can't really track it down now... last I heard it was sitting, dirty as hell, and covered with waterspots, on a used car lot in Ontario in a bad part of town :(

It be easy as hell to take it for a testdrive, round a corner, pop the hood and swap the intake... I think I even have the stock intake still in the garage somewhere.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

Dylan, the dude who bought your SSS is banned from here and he sold that truck? What a moron

He was banned... not sure why, and the truck was for sale on here by him before he was banned. He got a 300 SRT8 and was trying to unload the truck. :(

im sorry to hear about his loss! haha kissmysilvyss thanks i was just thinkin of looking on ebay. i dont have pay pal cuz my credit card got stolen by from there last year. dylan06ss thanks but im looking for a new one and im on the other side of the country haha.