Eastern Pa, Nj People

Holty

Anyone in the Bensalem, Pa area that wants to meet up for dinner next saturday i will be in the area for a few hours. I believe Bensalem is just north of Philly. The wife and I are taking a short road trip on saturday and should be free from 4pm to ?. Let me know if any of you guys will be around and where a good place to stop and have dinner would be.

I always did like the snow, I just hated it when it would be 10 degrees, windy and no snow back home. If you get into the Bensalem area there are several places up and down Street Rd which basically is the main street that goes throughout the surrounding burbs of Philly. Towards the I95 end on street road there is also Philadelphia park where you can eat, watch some horse/dog races and gamble. There is also a bunch of other restaurants withing a few miles up and down that whole area.

I always did like the snow, I just hated it when it would be 10 degrees, windy and no snow back home. If you get into the Bensalem area there are several places up and down Street Rd which basically is the main street that goes throughout the surrounding burbs of Philly. Towards the I95 end on street road there is also Philadelphia park where you can eat, watch some horse/dog races and gamble. There is also a bunch of other restaurants withing a few miles up and down that whole area.

Isn't Hooters on Street Road? :jester:

I haven't been down there in a while. I always liked the steak restaurant in the Holiday Inn (can't remember the name or if it is actually on street road). There is also this little Italian restaurant near Red Lion road that was pretty good (near the dunkin donuts). I would stay at the Holiday Inn when I would be there for business on Red Lion Road (Cardinal Health) :cheers:

Josh, lemme check my schedule. Bensalem is about 1.5 hrs from me (south) right Fox? :P

BTW, Atco raceway isn't too far away either :jester::chevy:

Anyone in the Bensalem, Pa area that wants to meet up for dinner next saturday i will be in the area for a few hours. I believe Bensalem is just north of Philly. The wife and I are taking a short road trip on saturday and should be free from 4pm to ?. Let me know if any of you guys will be around and where a good place to stop and have dinner would be.

You going to be in my nick of the woods :cheers: I could meet up for dinner on saturday . Bensalem is 10 min from my house :cheers: ...... I'm On Call for work , but If I have no service calls we can do dinner :driving:

What kind of food do you like ? A GOOD steack place is the Road House on Street Road By i-95. I Can PM you my Cell # and you can call on Saturday .

Mark

Isn't Hooters on Street Road? :jester:

I haven't been down there in a while. I always liked the steak restaurant in the Holiday Inn (can't remember the name or if it is actually on street road). There is also this little Italian restaurant near Red Lion road that was pretty good (near the dunkin donuts). I would stay at the Holiday Inn when I would be there for business on Red Lion Road (Cardinal Health) :cheers:

Josh, lemme check my schedule. Bensalem is about 1.5 hrs from me (south) right Fox? :P

BTW, Atco raceway isn't too far away either :jester::chevy:

Oh yeah, there is def a hooters on street rd. There are a bunch of restaurants on that are that are fairly new and apparently good. I never been to any of them though.

Kev depending which way you drive on down, I would say its about an 1.5-2hr drive at most.

Sorry guys, don't think the wife is interested in going to Hooters for dinner :( (sigh).

Mark, lets do a nice steakhouse or possibly italian joint? Something thats not part of a restaurant chain would be nice.

Kevin, 1.5hr is kind of a haul but if you could make it that would be pretty awesome. Unfortuneatly i won't have the ss with me though.

There is a Texas road house on street road . Do you like BBQ ? There is a great place just in Phila Sweet lusie :thumbs:

There is a italian joint in center city , not sure if you wonna hit that of not .

Mark

Ahhh, I have to take the kids to Disney on Ice at the Wachovia Center in Philly on Saturday. I am gonna miss this one, no way around it. We will have to hook up again in the future! :cheers:

No worries man, i know it was short notice anyways.... Besides, me and Rockhead didn't want you around anyways! LOL j/k