My Run In With The Law

04CHASE

doign some shopping today i went to the local best buy and happened to park next to two local sheriffs and i really didnt pay any attn to it other than i pulled in with my cutouts open :banghead: ( didnt see them) so i go in do my thing and i see them leave on my way out. so i close the cutouts and fire it up, head out :driving: . i go about a mile away across the freeway to bev mo and upon coming out i see the same sheriffs staring at me and as i open my door i see them pulling up and rolling their window down. :omg: I'm like hows it going officers, they just look at me and say , that truck is frickin sweet the fire looks amazing, i just want to know one thing, WHAT'S UNDER THE HOOD??? :devil: I laughed and said you guys want to see? the hopped out of the cruiser so fast. They saw what i had and were like hell yeah american mucsle :chevy: . Then they asked a few question what kind of power , how fast. The funniest thing they said was " if this was an integra we'd be writing your ass up" :lol: but we love american trucks and we just love your truck . :flag:

I couldnt believe how cool they were, then they asked me about street racing and if i did it and all that good stuff. to which i was pretty truthful , i told them i just run at the track for #'s . That i usually drive a camaro everyday. i told them to keep an eye out for me and keep an eye out for my baby.

they said they were in the parking lots patroling :ninja: for suspicous people trying to burglarize cars and steal things. i told them if they ever see my truck with someone else drivign to get there ass.

that was my scare for the month. i had to tell everyone becaus ei thought it was pretty funny.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

thats awesome i love when they pull me over just to check out my truck it happens alot they tell me i cant have some things but that it looks cool so they usually let me go although ive had two window tint tickets lately and one for my painted taillights i actually got pulled over the other day for the front plate in the window and they wrote me up for the tailights and windows legal limit is 25% mine metered 2% oh well ill scrape them get it dismissed and retint them again

Edited by Holty
removed pictures (see edit history)

pimp , not trying to be a jerk but do you have to post pics of your truck in every post? i like it but thats what sigs are for , im sure most know what it looks like by now. again im not trying to come off as a jerk but it just makes for that much scrolling.

Damn Chase looks lik u get all the luck, but thats pretty cool and rare here in cali that those cops didnt give u a hard time, i probably woulda been in the back of the car watchin my truck get towed, but im with hot rod truck it's good to see that some people can recognize hard work and good taste...

pimp , not trying to be a jerk but do you have to post pics of your truck in every post? i like it but thats what sigs are for , im sure most know what it looks like by now. again im not trying to come off as a jerk but it just makes for that much scrolling.

dude im glad someone else notice that, dont wanna sound like a dick either but it gets kinda old real guick....

-Rob

Nice little run in Chase ... :thumbs:

Good to hear there are LEOs that know the difference between idiots :idiot: and enthusiasts :driving::jester:

What you trying to say about me Hot Rod????? :jester: ... LOL ... :jester:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)