Adding The Ss Cladding

supersub

well the driver side is installed and looks pretty good.A lot of work and to the regular joe he say's "whats different" it really cleans it up and looks like it was meant to be there.The photo's that where taken are from inside the garage and you really cant see anything but i will post them a little later tonight.Now i need to finish the rest of the Passenger side.

Thanks for all the comp's guys.......

Ray

Edited by supersub (see edit history)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I cannot wait to see the end result :thumbs: What did you use to graft the cab corner and box front together, I want to do similar and join my BSER roll pan to my rear bed corners...

- Mr. P. :)

I cut About an 1 1/2 " from the front edge of the cab corner and then the back 4 " from the front bed molding and then plastic welded the two together,then plastic cosmetic repair the outside, repainted and installed.Sounds super easy....

thanks for the pics

your wife lets you plastic weld @ the dining room table...cool:)

how is the power plant coming??

"Quality time"I call it,but I did catch flack from that.If you look close I doubled up using the front door cladding as an alignment and protective base.

AAAH the "Powerplant" almost forgot about that. :jester: LOL! :uhoh: .....

ITS DONE! N/A That is. :cheers:

Ready for the dyno just haven't scheduled it yet.And to be truthfull wondering if it is worth it.I really wanted to dyno it with the blower on it and that's not happening for a while.So I have been considering using the dyno funds for the install sooner than later naturally asperaited.

• 2 weeks later...

:cheers: Its DONE! :cheers: Finally finished it up just a few moments ago and will post some fresh pic's this weekend,going to go down to the local car spa and have shined up then photo shoot for you guy's

It was a lot of work but i think worth it in the end.

Next is the BSER rear roll pan and the exhaust ports.

Thanks again for all positive feedback. :chevy: