Well, I Just Broke Down

SO I was on the way to school and start seeing smoke behind me. I've been having problems after the servo install and I've been leaking fluid so I immediatly knew what it was. Luckily I was 2mins from the house so I pulled over and checked. Surely enough, ATF pouring out. Give it 20 mins and try and make it home. about 1 mile down the road, truck wouldnt go anywhere so I had to coast down a main road (speed limit 50) going 20 with the hazards on. I'm now getting it towed to a trans shop and well see what happens from there.

Just spoke with the guy from the trans shop this morning about installing my s/k. An hr later I call him and tell him I'm broke down. I noticed I was leaking ATF last week but a mimimal amt. Maybe it accumulated to a couple qts of fluid but I noticed it starting to slip this morning then this happened. Guy said hell check it out and if he has to hell drop the tranny and rebuild. Says hes gonna help me on the $ cause I was referred by a friend but with the parts and labor its gonna b around 1200 bucks. I'm totally shittin my pants now so I'm keeping my fingers crossed cause thats $ I dont have.

P.S. Could this void my warrantee? Or could I maybe be covered still? Trans guy said maybe/maybe not.

damn sorry to hear about the problems, i think if u take it to the dealer and they see that replaced the servo it would void ur warrenty but maybe if u reinstall the stock one it might be ok. good luck to u man hope all goes for the best...

-Rob

Well, I did the install on the servo but I dont think that was the problem. Tranny fluid did not seem to be coming from the servo itself and I checked the pan. To be honest I'm not 100% what it is but I am going to reinstall the servo and try and take it to GM