Miss The Sss

mwarren

Well some of you might remember me from way back when. I got rid of the SSS for the Crew Cab Titan for many reasons...most of which I regret! Although, I still like the Titan I really miss the SS. Just wanted to say hello to all of you who might remember me... :cheers: Here is the pic of the old SS

498298_40_full.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, the car washes are now free at my house!! Got a baby on the way :drool: So if you remember I will now have 3 step kids and one of my own...gonna need a short bus with 20's soon!

I did something I never thought I would do last month...order a mini van. I about crawled up in the fetal position and cried :tear:

How has life been treating you? Had any good IN meets?

FREE CAR WASHES at your house...Congrats :cheers:

Ouch...Minivan signifies your life as free independent virile rogue male are now terminated... unless you get a Magic Minivan. I never did the minivan route...stuck to station wagons for kid haulers.

Life is good as can be expected. Always something going on with grandkids (5 now).

Haven't had an INDY meet in over 2 years now :dunno: since guys have sold their trucks.

Hopefully, that will change as more new owners have started showing up on here. We'll see what happens

Ahh yes, the magic mini van!! The wife is actually getting the '08 Dodge Caravan with swivel seats, a table (that I will have to constantly clean), 2 tv's, and sirius radio/tv/dvd. I know, there is no coolness in a mini van but they serve their purpose...carting heathens around!! :sigh:

I wish I could get another SSS. I might be looking into a 4 door Silverado after the first of the year.

Minivan?..sorry man..lol Just remember paint some flames on it or put a number 18 on the side of it..I like those commercials.

"Is it at least one of those sport minivans?" "No?" "Well ok, here is what you do...."

Haha, I don't like Manning, but they are funny as hell!

Too bad Dodge doesnt make their minivans like the oldschool late 80's dodge caravans with the stock turbos....

Now that is one badass grocery getter!! I could put a turbo and new wheels on ours and my wife would not even notice...maybe I can get a silver SSS and her not notice :D