Miss The Sss

mwarren

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were one of the originals that added alot to the forum back in the day :cheers: you are welcome anytime! (...even though you have a Titan :jester: )

:withstupid:

I got my wife a man-van, you will be ok...it will still suck but you dont have a choice anymore (SSS or Van)

I am so glad to be apart of this site, even old oweners come back and still love their SSS.

goes to show you how cool these trucks are :flag:

Too bad Dodge doesnt make their minivans like the oldschool late 80's dodge caravans with the stock turbos....

There is one of those that runs NHRA Stock Eliminator and he is #1 qualifier at every event he is at running nearly 2 seconds under his index! It always looks funny to see a minivan up against a bunch of hot rods.

Good to have you back around! :cheers:

Thanks for the welcome backs guys. This site was one I used to always be on...when I had time in the evenings. I will try and visit more often and share my input and opinions.

It is good to see some of the old faithful still hanging around with their rides (detjoe, krambo, cwest, hotrodtruck (Brian), etc.).

This site is a great one! :cheers:

Thanks for the welcome backs guys. This site was one I used to always be on...when I had time in the evenings. I will try and visit more often and share my input and opinions.

It is good to see some of the old faithful still hanging around with their rides (detjoe, krambo, cwest, hotrodtruck (Brian), etc.).

This site is a great one! :cheers:

Yeah, it is great to see ya back around. My truck is paid for and I will keep it forever!

ohhhh no :(

my SSS goes to its new owner tomorrow... I sure hope I don't regret this...

ya'll still gonna let me lurk?

Brian

for real?? this is the first I heard about you selling the truck...not getting online at work making you sell?? :jester:

but dont you have 1.5 silveradoss's :wtf:

dont be a stranger...its ok if you cry when the new guy drives off in your SSS

ohhhh no :(

my SSS goes to its new owner tomorrow... I sure hope I don't regret this...

ya'll still gonna let me lurk?

Brian

Let you lurk?

Hell, we're happy to see your still around

You will miss it

I'm sure somebody in Indiana has one for sale they won't ship to you :jester: