4-wheelers

CenWaSS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks brother, lot of blood, sweat, and tears in that bike. Not to mention a lot of money! Engine is currently apart, cases and cylinder were just polished. Going with a KTM 380 Piston/sleeve Pro-X cylinder with a KTM rod done by Packard ENT.-One of the best drag atv builders in the country. Has a +8 chrome Dave Moore Racing swinger now.

I have a 04 yfz 450 and an 08 kfx 450r....n my cuz rides a ltr 450....and from my experience the kawi is the best bike hands down

Thanks for the info guys...I think Im leaning towards the Kawi. Here's some old pics (2002) of me on my 00' Banshee, man I miss that bike!

post-7946-1196311830_thumb.jpg

post-7946-1196311849_thumb.jpg

post-7946-1196311866_thumb.jpg

i just bought a banshee its an 03 i bought it to sell but after one ride i kept it. i just did lrd pipes vitos 20 over kit vforce im gonna widen it 2 inces works shocks i paid 1400 for it i will have atleast 2800 into it by next week but the fastest bitch out there i ride with all 450s and they cant touch me

I have a 04 yfz 450 and an 08 kfx 450r....n my cuz rides a ltr 450....and from my experience the kawi is the best bike hands down

:cheers: got the kawi too.... but if you really want power go with a raptor 700, EFI and reverse, endless power upgrades mine has intake, exhaust,efi controller, 11:1 piston and hotcams stage 2,(1400$).... it beats 85% of the bikes up olds....only stroked 450's or built banshee's can catch it.....all that and it is reliable!!!!!! not one issue in 2 years, id rather ride my 700 then push a banshee!!!

you cant go wrong with the yfz450 it truely out performs other quads and is a PROVEN performer.......

Nice looking yfz! So many nice bikes to choose from.

How about this question...ALL STOCK now, (comparing all the 450's, banshee, and Raptor 700) which bike wins in a 100 yard dash with the same rider?