4-wheelers

CenWaSS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheers: got the kawi too.... but if you really want power go with a raptor 700, EFI and reverse, endless power upgrades mine has intake, exhaust,efi controller, 11:1 piston and hotcams stage 2,(1400$).... it beats 85% of the bikes up olds....only stroked 450's or built banshee's can catch it.....all that and it is reliable!!!!!! not one issue in 2 years, id rather ride my 700 then push a banshee!!!

i wanna race you now........sounds like a nice raptor too....my mods are intake, 13.5:1 piston, hot cams, p&p head, jettet, piped, cdi......... :jester:

:cheers: got the kawi too.... but if you really want power go with a raptor 700, EFI and reverse, endless power upgrades mine has intake, exhaust,efi controller, 11:1 piston and hotcams stage 2,(1400$).... it beats 85% of the bikes up olds....only stroked 450's or built banshee's can catch it.....all that and it is reliable!!!!!! not one issue in 2 years, id rather ride my 700 then push a banshee!!!

My buddie has a 700 raptor with the same mods that bike is fast as hell

LMFAO!

Beats 85% of the bikes up Olds huh? Apparently you have not seen some of the Banshee's or 4-strokes that Packard, K&T, Sparks, Ohton, A&S put out! A "built" banshee ran over 90 mph up Olds Hill this Thanksgiving.

Why don't you go over to PlanetSand.com and search in the California section...Wait I'll do it for you...Here are the top speeds for Thanksgiving at Olds...

18mm triple did 97.8 MPH

18mm twin did 90.3 MPH

10mm cheetah did 85+ consistently

20mm owned and piloted by Chris Tavia (spell check) did 87 MPH with Chris and 88 MPH with Donnie.

Good luck beating these bikes with a mildly built heavy ass 700.

LMFAO!

Beats 85% of the bikes up Olds huh? Apparently you have not seen some of the Banshee's or 4-strokes that Packard, K&T, Sparks, Ohton, A&S put out! A "built" banshee ran over 90 mph up Olds Hill this Thanksgiving

LMFAO too, at u for overthinking my post..... :confused: i was reffering to the % of bikes at the hill, not in the world :wtf:

i wanna race you now........sounds like a nice raptor too....my mods are intake, 13.5:1 piston, hot cams, p&p head, jettet, piped, cdi......... :jester:

bring it on,always up for a race... is it stock bore?

my quad is quick but looks like crap due to a couple of accidents, also need to ditch my sandstars for some lighter tread

bring it on,always up for a race... is it stock bore?

my quad is quick but looks like crap due to a couple of accidents, also need to ditch my sandstars for some lighter tread

it is stock bore....we will be at el mirage this weekend if it dont rain.........