Exhaust Pipe Routing

TheGeorgiaKid

Has anyone routed the drivers side exhaust pipe on the drivers side of the trans on a 2wd SS. I saw an old picture on here awhile back of one that was done like this but can't find it again. I was thinking about doing this & mounting my Doug's cutouts between the trans crossmember & the torsion bar crossmember, so there is more room & then crossing the drivers side pipe over after the torsion bar crossmember to the muffler (dual in dual out) then out in front of the passenger side tire. Are there any precautions that need to be taken when routing the drivers side exhaust pipe on the drivers side of the trans? Like insulating the fuel lines or O2 sensor wiring harness or rerouting the O2 sensor wiring harness? I thought doing it this way would make mounting the cutouts easier. I'm using 2 1/2" pipe. Thanks for the input guys.

Edited by TheGeorgiaKid (see edit history)

I don't see why it wouldn't work. I just wanted to ask & see if anyone here had done it. Insulate the fuel lines with some hi-temp wrap.

Anyone got an opinion?? Thanks.

Edited by TheGeorgiaKid (see edit history)