Finnally Broke Into The 13's

ccgoodwrench

Went to atco raceway tonight Like the topic say's 13.93 on my thrid run, got 5 run's in by 7:30 And thanks again kevin. I still think their is room for more, frist pass was a 14.10 second was 14.001, and last two were 13.98

Kick ASS!!! That truck is hauling ass now. Congrats on the 13's club for sure. :cheers: So when are we gonna get together and do some fine tuning to that pig? :dunno: Your Ve is set, now the fun part of the WOT tuning.

I am assuming the massaging in some of those timing cells made a difference? Did it "feel" better on the top end with those converter settings? How's the idle???

BTW, hope the signifigant other didn't mind you being out too late last Friday :crackup: I cought a little lip but since I came home in one piece, all is forgiven.

Kick ASS!!! That truck is hauling ass now. Congrats on the 13's club for sure. :cheers: So when are we gonna get together and do some fine tuning to that pig? :dunno: Your Ve is set, now the fun part of the WOT tuning.

I am assuming the massaging in some of those timing cells made a difference? Did it "feel" better on the top end with those converter settings? How's the idle???

BTW, hope the signifigant other didn't mind you being out too late last Friday :crackup: I cought a little lip but since I came home in one piece, all is forgiven.

As far as getting together, is their any salt on your roads? Might have to wait till their is absolutely no salt on the roads, if you know what i mean, yes it felt alot better up top, but I see a little knock retard, at the low end and up top about 1*, Idle is fine when the temp get's above 150, It still surge's when I load a tune, until it learns idel cell's (no big deal sounds like it has a cam in it) That is going to be my next mod cam and injectors, The wife had ho prolbem with being out late, I just had to get up at 4:00 am the next day, And thanks guy's for all the complements :cheers:

Isn't your truck AWD? It really shouldn't be spinning at your power level.

I'll vouch for him. His log did show a spin out of the hole. The track conditions when we were there were lousy at the starting gate. Not sure about when he turned his 13.9 though. I turned my worst 60ft time with the DR's to date that night. There was a dew / condensation forming. I wish I was able to hit the times he has when I had his mods.

The only thing I can think of is that his G80 isn't functioning well and combined with the crappy track conditions, he got some spin. :dunno:

I'll vouch for him. His log did show a spin out of the hole. The track conditions when we were there were lousy at the starting gate. Not sure about when he turned his 13.9 though. I turned my worst 60ft time with the DR's to date that night. There was a dew / condensation forming. I wish I was able to hit the times he has when I had his mods.

The only thing I can think of is that his G80 isn't functioning well and combined with the crappy track conditions, he got some spin. :dunno:

the night I ran the 13.9 the temps were better 49*, but I don't what it is when I went threw the burnout pit, (it was flooded) I stomp on it to the floor and the back end off the truck went sideways, just a little bit. It seem's like it isn't getting all the power to the front axle, Wish I had a videio of it. Oh and by the way, I think we will have to hook up in the spring, We got our frist road salting and the truck is going out till it is all gone