Radix question

wutrbonc

I have a question for all you Radix guys. I want to put a Radix on my SS, but I have a question about emissions. Does anyone have a Radix on their truck and live in an area that requires an emission test. I live in Pennsylvania and we just got a new emission test for 96 and newer vehicles. No longer does a sniffer go up the tailpipe. The entire test is done through the vehicles computer. Does the Radix and the programing that it comes with affect this and has anyone had any problems.

Thanks

Rick

You won't have any problem passing in PA. Here is some info from Magnuson -

Ventura, CA - Magna Charger, Inc. , manufacturer of superchargers and supercharger systems for foreign and domestic vehicles is pleased to announce the granting of an Executive Order Number from the California Air Resources Board.

Executive Order Number D-488-4 has been granted for the Radix Supercharger system for the Gen3 truck engines including the 1999-2003, 4.8L, 5.3L and the 6.0L engines for Trucks and SUV’s including the new H2.

CA tends to be the toughest state for emissions testing. If a vehicle can pass out there the rest of us will be fine :)

Tom

Archived