Can't Get Radix Pulley Offc

Good, Glad it worked for you. Did you go with a shorter belt with the 2.9" pulley? Either that or different bigger set of idler pullies will get rid of the sqeaking problem.

No same belt, but I have the new style "adjustable" tensioner that may be tightened a tad...??

DO NOT USE AN IMPACT GUN TO REMOVE THE PULLEY NOT, DOING THIS WILL DAMAGE PARTS IN THE NOSE ASSEMBLY. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO PLACE YOUR BLOWER AT RISK, BY ALL MEANS USE AN AIR HAMMER.

Get the right tools for the right job. I guarantee you I have removed more Radix pulleys than anyone, and I have used a belt wrench each and every time I have done it.

DUDE YOUR RIGHT .....GUYS DONT USE A GUN

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

DSCI0009-2.jpg

Guys...hes somewhat actually right. The chances of damaging the snout are not 100%, maybe not even 25%, but it can happen. Realizing its a different blower, we damaged alot of snouts in the early years on our grand prix gtp m90's by using incorrect pulley pullers and impact wrenches. The bearings/seals would get damaged just enough to allow the supercharger fluid to leak out thourgh the snout bearings over time and then eventally sieze up the blower.

The bottom line is its your truck and your risk to take. If you think nothing will happen and use an impact, its your own fault if something fails. If it doesnt, great. IMO, its not worth the risk on a $5k blower and a costly motor when there are proven safe methods to use. Thats all.

Flame suit on...