Proposing This Weekend

smoke03

:withstupid:

Congrats Ben :cheers:

She's a cutie

You got have a special way to propose.

I'm sure with this group we can help with ideas :crazy:

yeah were goin to gatlinburg im either gonna do it in the space needle OR on the chair lift that goes to the top of the mountain...still thinkin BUT ALL IDEAS ARE APPRECIATED lol

well guys...im leavin for gatlinburg in the mornin...prolly not gonna be on here much between now and sunday afternoon but AS SOON AS I GET BACK...there will be a post with my name on it with the details

thanks guys, i really appreciate all the comments from my SSS Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One piece of advice I can offer, if this is going to be a suprise to her, make sure she does not have any candy in her mouth when you propose. I had to wait a while for her response as my gal almost choked to death she was so suprised :D

Wow, she gets a ring AND she gets to ride in the truck on a regular basis?? That is one lucky woman right there! Take a disposable camera and have a bystander snap a pic at "The Moment" if possible. They usually turn out to be pretty cool pictures.