Mother F@#k The Lapd

saytagf

Hey bro i've lived in L.A. my whole life and trust me if a cop see's a young guy driving a nice truck/car with nice wheels etc..... he's gonna look for a reason to pull you over. Dude i cant drive my caddy in certain areas of the valley without being pulled over asked to step out of the vehicle and asked for permission to search my truck dude ive even ran into some C.R.A.S.H. cops that look through all my contacts in my cell phone just to see if im involved with any of the gangs that their investigating. Its stupid but they gotta do it to somebody, Oh yeah after everytime i get searched when i get back into my truck it looks like a tornado just went through it! all my a/c buttons have been pushed all knobs and buttons have been played with, just so they can see if i got any hidden compartments........ If you think normal cops are a holes you wont belive how bad these C.R.A.S.H. cops are... I really dont have anything against cops i mean they are just doing their job but sometimes they take advantage of their power...

:withstupid: The narcotics cops are total a-holes; when I was 19 I had the misfortune of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, giving a friend a ride to court, and before we could make it out the front door his house was swarmed by narcotics agents prosecuting a bogus search warrant - anyways, because my Trans-Am was parked in the front driveway they searched my car as well, when I was let out of the cuffs 7-hrs later I walked outside to see the hood up and the engine compartment 1/2 disassembled - I mean even the valve covers loosened, air cleaner on the ground, carb laying on the intake unbolted, every cap & dipstick on the ground :mad: The official explanation I was given by the city attorney was that they were searching for meth inside the upper engine; I was pissed. But that paled in comparison to what they did to his house. Glad they had a good time. Oh that was Modesto CA PD btw...

Mr. P.

:withstupid: The narcotics cops are total a-holes; when I was 19 I had the misfortune of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, giving a friend a ride to court, and before we could make it out the front door his house was swarmed by narcotics agents prosecuting a bogus search warrant - anyways, because my Trans-Am was parked in the front driveway they searched my car as well, when I was let out of the cuffs 7-hrs later I walked outside to see the hood up and the engine compartment 1/2 disassembled - I mean even the valve covers loosened, air cleaner on the ground, carb laying on the intake unbolted, every cap & dipstick on the ground :mad: The official explanation I was given by the city attorney was that they were searching for meth inside the upper engine; I was pissed. But that paled in comparison to what they did to his house. Glad they had a good time. Oh that was Modesto CA PD btw...

Mr. P.

the funny thing is that they dont even try to be nice they off the bat just treat you like your the scum of the earth!! thats :icon_bs:

CALIFORNIA - must have a red stop indicator at both the left and right rear corner of the vehicle visible 1000-feet (yeah that means in broad daylight :ughdance:) on vehicles made on/after 1969 (older vehicles can be 500-feet); you are also required to have two running light indicators (also red) visible at the same distance at night.

Mr. P.

:withstupid:

here is the link.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d12/vc24600.htm

also if you clear corner the fronts, they can also get you for DOT. requirements for front reflectors amber

in front, and red rear on all corners...

:seeya:

get a line of fire led bar.. they'll be less prone to pull you over, imo atleast. i haven't had any troubles between living here and texas.

:withstupid:

From the sides, my tails don't look too dark in the daylight and the reflectors still show, but at night they are dark. I added a line of fire and an LED third and have not had an issue thus far (knock on wood). I need to get an inspection sticker this AM so the stockers are going back in for an hour or so. I know I won't pass with the smokes.