New Truck

nkurs365@uwsp.edu

Just got home with my new SS its an 03 arrival blue. These trucks are sick very happy with the purchase. I am looking to get an exhaust for x-mas from my girlfriend. What is the best bang for my buck.

Thanks

Nate

Welcome to the site :cheers:

The best bang for my buck is a corsa cat back . http://www.corsaperf.com/

Mark

welcome.

corsa has the best looking tip!

you can pick loud or louder.

I believe its stainless, longer lasting

check the forsale section b/c guys often ditch their bolt on exhaust when the switch to longtubes or sell their trucks.

Yeah I love the way the corsa sport sounds but that is pretty pricey brand new, and yes their tips are definately the best looking tips. How are flowmaster, and magnaflow systems ??

Of the 2 magnaflow maybe the best. I had flows for a while but i now have the Corsa Sport and lovin it.

If you can spend the cash, I would say go for the Corsa. Personally the sport is a little to raspy for me, and if I could do it over I would probably get the touring (I like a deeper tone). As with everyone else though, the tip is one of the best looking out there. I kinda wish they made a dual setup that exited before the tires though.

Congrats on getting the new truck, and welcome to the forum :chevy: I have a Corsa Touring catback and love it. My second pick would be dual Magnaflows with the tips exiting just ahead of the passenger rear tire (check out Krambo's exhaust system).

Mr. P. :)

I Like the sound of Magna's myself. You can just buy the mufflers and have them custom installed for cheaper then a complete bolt on systems.

This is kind of what I am thinking about doing. I personally like it with the duals look an exit to both sides just kind of unsure how it will look on this truck and what tips to go with if I do it that way. Thanks for all the help and suggestions I will keep you guys updated with what I decide.

Nate

Just got home with my new SS its an 03 arrival blue. These trucks are sick very happy with the purchase. I am looking to get an exhaust for x-mas from my girlfriend. What is the best bang for my buck.

Thanks

Nate

Congrats on the new ride :cheers: Good to have another fellow owner on here! Watch out, the SS is a money pit for sure! I know you posted about liking the Corsa Sport, thats what I have and I love it. They are a bit pricey over other systems, but if you look around on the internet you should be able to get a good deal somewhere!

While I like the Corsa as a catback system, I am thinking of doing an X-pipe, Flowmaster 40's, and dumping them-when I graduate from college, it will be loud!! Point being, you can build your own system that is pretty sweet also!

Good Luck!

Teddy

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)