So I Get Pulled Over In Massachusetts

Tyler's Touch

Well, lets just say people who follow my posts know my luck isnt going too great lol. So lets start with this. 9pm, im driving my truck down main st. in Haverhill MA right near the Plaistow NH line. Doing exactly the speed limit, (I do usually anways-love my truck too much,) which was 30mph. I see a police officer heading toward me and right after I go by him he whips around behind m elike I was an escaped felon. Throws his blues on and pulls up behind me. I stop, put the window down, my arm out the window, and watch him walk up to my truck. He got out of his car so fast with his flashlight I thought i had a donut box strapped to my tailgate. He speed-walks right up to my window, mag-lite like 6inches from my face,I could feel the heat from it it was so close. He goes, MASSACHUSETTS STATE POLICE LISCENSE AND REGISTRATION NOW! At this point im like wtf did i do, so i slowly and calmy grab my reg out of the glovebox and reach into my wallet for my liscense. He grabs both and goes, "Been arrested in the last 3 years?" No Officer. "Just get out of prison?" Um no Officer. He goes, alright Tyler, smells like smoke in there, do you smoke? Yes officer. "They arent menthols are they?" No officer?? Alright step out of the vehicle mr. simmons. So I step out, as soon as i get my 2nd foot on the ground he grabs my forearms and slams them to my side. He looks up at me and goes "you dont have any guns or knives on you do you?" No officer. So he pats me down, I mean really patted me down didnt miss a spot the friggin guy was like groping me. Then he goes, move over a little bit and do not move. So I stood there, and he pushes my drivers door open further and leans into my truck (not asking me if he could or why he was) pulls the ciggs out of my cupholder, my drink on the seat, pops the glove box and pulls EVERYTHING out of it and dumps it on the seat. looks through all of my papers and old registrations. Makes an absolute mess of my passenger side seat with all my stuff. Leans back out and goes ok get back in. So i sit back in, close the door. Then after ALL THIS he goes, "do you know why I pulled you over?" Im like no officer. He goes, "Sir in the state of Massachusetts it is illegal to drive with fog lamps on if its not raining, snowing, or foggy. Im like ofhsorry I didnt know that I just oved to the area "Which I did" he hands me my lisc. and reg back and goes, turn them off, your all set get out of here. I was so pissed afterwards im like shit i needed his badge number or name or plate, but i couldnt see any of it at all, his mag lite was jammed in my eyes the wholetime. UGH ok im dont ranting. I also called the state barracks, and they claim NO state trooper was in that area all night. which was BS because thats the only thing i could tell that was he was a stateee because he told me he was, but never stated his name, and yes, it was a real cop I could tell. Not only was I polite, and am always a clean-cut kid, I have a friggin police "thin blue line" decal on the drivers side rear window-which usually indicates an officer or officers spouse and they tendto leave you alone-but no respect from this ass...alright im done ranting

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around here ... only the people who are breaking the law are the ones with the decals ( we have support stickers, not thin blue line decals ).

Sounds like a shitty incident. I've been stripped ( down to t-shirt and jeans in January ) set on the side of the road, and had the car torn about and drug searched by a dog all because the driver had an air freshener hanging from the mirror. But I don't hate, the more they do this shit, the more idiots they get off the streets.

that's messed up Tyler. not to mention, I've never heard of anyone getting pulled over for having their fogs on. at first it seemed like your truck may have resembled one that they were on the look out for. then again, he might have just had a bug up his ass. doesn't take much for the staties.

one thing about the staties, if I remember correctly, their badge number is the number on the front quarter panels and roof of the cruiser.

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

ey T...guy tell him ur with BYN...he'll back off ur ass.....****ing fog lights..plzz, ask him, "hey what about BYN's illegal limo tint all the way around and blue LEDS, and straight pipes and oh yea, KIDDA also ransacked your daughter...ahhhhhh...Ty kid...dont worry, we'lll get em back...

BYN

im sorry that happened, but dont expect that blue line to help u out. i have the plate as u have seen and its only good with my locals since i know most of them, once your outa your area thats just another sticker/plate to them that anyone could get on ebay. granted we do have the orignials from the pd. but that just lets the officer think that a cop might be there. and plus i have know many peopel who have gotten pulled over with the sticker and not have a officer to back it up with walk away with a nice ticket. to bad he was a dick,,,he was probablly bored.