Dynatech Cat Package

TheGeorgiaKid

I'm wanting to do a custom split dual exhaust & really don't want to cut up the Dynatech cat package I have. Would anyone be interested in it? It has 50 miles on it. I can get two passenger side cat's from Dyantech to do the exhaust I want to do.

Right now it's still on the truck. If you go to Dynatech's website you can see what it looks like. Part number for the cat package is #115-841350B which costs $634.99 from Dynatech. It bolts up to Dynatech's longtube headers #115-841300A.

Edited by TheGeorgiaKid (see edit history)

Well if you already have or are planning on Dynatech headers you could change the exhaust over to the way a 6.0 is with the split pipes. I don't see why it wouldn't work. There is enough room to do it. Might think about doing that??

Well if you already have or are planning on Dynatech headers you could change the exhaust over to the way a 6.0 is with the split pipes. I don't see why it wouldn't work. There is enough room to do it. Might think about doing that??

my understanding is the headers are the same with both packages, its the catalytic thats the difference between the 5.3/6.0. The 6.0 remains a true dual exhaust where the 5.3 Y-pipe goes from the cats into one common pipe then into the exhaust.