Someone Really Doesn't Like Me

Reese Byerrum

Hey everyone, I haven't been on in a little while. Just thought i would share that I think someone is after me and to see what you guys think i should do. A couple weeks ago someone but fireworks on the hood of my truck and lite them off. It burned the paint down to the metal on the hood and front drives side quarter panel. This happened right in front of my house. So i was pissed about that. Now this morning I wake up at my girlfriends place and walk out to my truck and two of my tires are slashed. WTF.. I can't think of anyone that i pissed off. I am getting really tired of this and i am pissed i am having to spend my truck money on fixing my truck instead of getting new things to make it go faster. Any suggestions?

Steakout in your house with a camera pointed at your truck and record for 24hrs and have your f'n gun when these pieces of shit come to mess with your truck, open the house door with a 9 in their face. No joke, if someone did that to my shit, first, I'd make sure it was on video and cal lthe cops immediatly second of all, you bet your ass I'd be outside with a firearm in their face waiting for the cops to show up. As for right now, I'd alert your local police dept and let a detective know about your situation for future problems.

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

surveilance could help thats what i have on mine. but it wont always help. its kind of hard to catch someone in the act unless you can see the truck at all times. if you do catch them dont try to kill them kust one blow to the head to get em down then take body shots, lots of em. after that tie them up and wait for the police.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

setup a video cam and watch it and maybe tell the cops about the incident and have them keep an eye out and tell your neighbors about it and if they see anything suspicious to take down plates or something.

Remember if you put up a camera, to post a sign saying that they are under video surveillance. If you don't any evidence you collect cant be used in pressing charges. If that is your plan....

Don't ask me how I know...

Remember if you put up a camera, to post a sign saying that they are under video surveillance. If you don't any evidence you collect cant be used in pressing charges. If that is your plan....

Don't ask me how I know...

That is such crap!

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

yep cameras are a good idea but if someone did that shit to me i would just shoot them lol. I agree with the crazy ex theory women go loco when you break their heart happened to me bitch put a nice dent in my front fender

first off call the cops and let them know. they wont do anything but its better to have a report filed and all that good stuff. just make sure if you are going to have a gun or something ready that your truck is parked IN YOUR DRIVEWAY. if it is not in your driveway you CANNOT do anything to the guys or they can turn around and sue you. trust me i had an issue with this thing, and i talked to my buddy's dad who is a cop and he told me the same thing. if its physically on your property then you can protect yourself and your property, but if it is parked on the street, even just infront of your house you cannot do anything. good luck catching the SOBs

Every jurisdiction is different. You'd better check your local laws before doing anything. Think about standing before a judge saying "well these guys on SilveradoSS.com said I could _______________" . At the very least call the local PD and put a watch order on the house. That's where they drive past at least once a shift. Maybe you'll get lucky?