Sad Day For Me

zippy

Well guys, Saturday was a real downer for me. My personal friend died on me Saturday. My 3 year old laptop. :( Mind you I used it every single day and have written tunes and logged more than a thousand times on it. I think it might have been just a battery failure, so I'm going to order another to see if that will fix it, if not, it's time for another new best friend. :jester: It's a good think I bought one for Lindsey recently. At least I have that for a backup. I have HPT on it now, but haven't loaded Tunercat to it yet. This is certainly going to make my mail order tunes a pain.

I feel for you Zippy. I'm sure that I speak not just for myself, but anyone and everyone who's truck has had a connection to your laptop, when I say a true friend has been lost. My condolences to you and the Zippy Performance family.

:(

zippy... what brand \ model number of laptop? maybe i can help diagnose and see if we can get your lappy back online?

I'll try to get the exact model number later. I think it's a 7426 Gateway, but I don't recall. It's been too long.

I agree with you Josh, Zippy is getting worn out. :jester: