Custom Aluminum Door Sill Plates...

Just what the title says. I bought these on ebay just to see what they were like. Total scammer. Do not buy these from this ebayer. No contact or emails returned at all. :mad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting

2 - CUSTOM Aluminum Door sill plates with CNC Machined cutout lettering with a Brushed Aluminum finish.

Yeah, Lol i was the high bidder at 99cents.. I'm not sweating the money at all. Just the lack of communication which is zero. He's had some bad feedback.. Just don't want anyone else to pay for something and not get it.

B

ok.. now I feel like a total idiot. .wish i could just pull this post.. He finally contacted me and stated it will be on its way soon. I'm just used to quicker responses... :smash: Sorry for the misinformation..

Edited by BILLS04SS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

i wish i wrote this post a long time ago and i appoligize but i bought some others just like those but they had just the SS and i saw those but didnt like them cus the S in silverado wasent the same as the SS but i never recived them at all because they said it was deliverd to the wrong house i thik is was BS but its cool i only paid like 10 bucks no damage to the walet but still i wanted them sorry the sale fell thru