My Leg After The Injury

wild2003ss

the skin died and they cut it out on the hospital bed it was all black and green and yellowish white puse was coming out they said if i waited one more day i would have lost my leg.

The story goes as follows i jumped off the side of the boat got caught on the peg landed on the tube went tubeing fell off the tube got on the boat my buddy goes O F**k i look down my leg is sliced open my daughter goes daddy that look neat strange one she is go to titisville hospital wait an hourer before the doctor will see me as i'm on the ER bed because my girlfriend wasn't there with my medical card yet. they stiched me up and sent me on my way no antibiotics and pain meds didn't even clean it out. Come home can't even walk i go to work the next day and they sent me down to the docs office as soon has he sees in i get you want us to call the ambulance or r u ok to drive. i say i have an SS i'll get there quicker. 2 hours later i'm getting my leg reopened aand cut wide open that was nasty. Off work for 2 1/2 months and that was how my summer went o ya it happen memorial day weekend. i don't drink and don't do drugs so i got asked a million times how didn't u feel that. Easy answer i had back surgery 6 years ago and haven't been able to feel pain in my left leg since. They shocked my siatica nerve.