My 04' SS

r8rs4lf

Welcome, and congrats. The truck looks sweet with the Chrome wheels. By the way, which Flowmaster did you install and how do you like it?

I don't have the exact part number, but he showed it to me in the sealed box and it said that it fit the 6.0 liter and some other HO motor. It actually came with a mandrel bent piece of tubing that connected to the stock pipe after the muffler. I wanted to keep the stock tip. As for the loudness, it was a little louder than I wanted at first, but it's starting to grow on me now.

If you want, I can call the muffler shop that did it and get that part # for you, let me know!

Late- Alex

Hey Alex, good to see another SoCal SS :thumbs: Where abouts in SoCal are you? I had my supercharger installed there at the Mr Goodwrench service center at Cerritos Auto Square. They do install alot of them for H2s, so the SS was easy for them.

Hey Alex, good to see another SoCal SS :thumbs: Where abouts in SoCal are you? I had my supercharger installed there at the Mr Goodwrench service center at Cerritos Auto Square. They do install alot of them for H2s, so the SS was easy for them.

I'm in Carson, right next to Long Beach.

What was the damage on the supercharger???

Late- Alex

Right about $6K installed. :eek: But worth it, in my opinion. :thumbs: I could have saved a few hunderd getting it installed elsewhere, but these guys were trained and recommended by Magnacharger. And having it installed there gives me some options if my local dealer rejects warranty coverage on something.

Archived