Tear In The Seat

Just wondering if there is anything I can do with a small tear in my rear seat just to prevent it from getting bigger. It is only like 1/2" long if that just kind of wondering what I can do with it or am i SOL.

swing by an apholstery shop and see if there is some way to patch or seal the crack :dunno:

Most auto parts stores carry a vinyl repair kit, usually found around the paint stuff. I've used it for the exact same problem. It doesn't work as well as i would hope to make a perfect repair, but at least it keeps the rip from growing and disguises it a little.

yes its reasonable we charge 125.00 and we do at nleast 2 or 3 a week sometimes more for a big chevy dealer in denton but you know for that price it will just be replaced with vinyl not leather not that any body will be able to tell the difference but the guy who does it im about to replace the outer panel on my drivers side seat but im putting leather back because my old boss will know and mess with me

DSCI0059.jpg