Ss In The Snow

DGIEPSS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA, you guys can keep it. No interest in it snowing where I live. I woke up this morning and the low was 69 LOL. As for the SS staying immaculate, thank you Florida for not snowing.

On a side note, Fireman, how do you go about getting those icicles off the truck and does snow ever mess the paint up?

I used to live in Northern Minnesota and as far as winter driving it's alot of fun, as long as you don't have to get anywere real fast. :D And the snow and icicles don't really cause to much damage to paint as long as you have someplace it can melt off without always having to brush it off.

The biggest pain in the @ss is all the salt that they put down on the road, cause it's hard to was the truck every week when it's only 10 degrees outside.

On a side note, Fireman, how do you go about getting those icicles off the truck and does snow ever mess the paint up?

I let the ice melt off the truck on its own, especialy when the whole truck is glazed over like that. With a decent coat of wax, snow will not harm your paint, but road salt can, and I have a lot of rock chips from the sand on the roads. Also, road salt pits chrome wheels like there's no tomorrow, I had to polish them after each storm last winter. :chevy:

• 3 weeks later...