Just Ordered Wheels From Centerline

Well, I've been kickin around the idea of putting wheels on my truck since i bought it 2 years ago, and last night i was browsing through Centerline's website and came across a deal I couldn't pass up. They're only supposed to weigh around 26# each, and they ARE a forged wheel, which is a huge bonus.

Here they are: Centerline Stingray III: Ultra Series

post-7418-1196885195_thumb.jpg

Ordered them in a 20x8.5 in polished aluminum :)

Looking Good!!!! What's the damage on the wallet, (If you don't mind) ....

*** Moving to correct secion ***

They cost $159 each, with $100 shipping for the set. Normally they would run $350+ each, but they were on clearance and I think they're discontinuing the design, so I lucked out.

They will look good :cheers: Thought you were selling the truck?

No, I was trying to but I've decided to keep it around. Drove my 79 K10 "hunting truck" for about a month and got in my truck for a night and I was hooked again.

looks good. What are you doing with the stockers

Gonna keep them around and buy some tires for the new rims. Gonna go with a 45 series tire instead of the stock 55.

They cost $159 each, with $100 shipping for the set. Normally they would run $350+ each, but they were on clearance and I think they're discontinuing the design, so I lucked out.

No, I was trying to but I've decided to keep it around. Drove my 79 K10 "hunting truck" for about a month and got in my truck for a night and I was hooked again.

Gonna keep them around and buy some tires for the new rims. Gonna go with a 45 series tire instead of the stock 55.

Glad to see you are keeping it man :chevy::cheers: