Some Pics Of The Ss

04fullsize

Next time whip out a tri-pod and put it on the night setting

tripod though, your hand cant be steady enough to hold it perfectly still because the shuter needs to stay open a few seconds.

Nice truck

It was some SLR camera that my buddy has, it was on a tripod and the shutter was open for about 20 sec believe it or not. Personally i'm unimpressed my 3.2 MP cannon takes better night shots than this thing. Now the night setting I have no idea about that.

That last shot of your truck looks sick...how do you keep it so clean??? I try to keep my truck lookin' clean but its hard... especially with all of the damn rain we've had in the last week or so

That last shot of your truck looks sick...how do you keep it so clean??? I try to keep my truck lookin' clean but its hard... especially with all of the damn rain we've had in the last week or so

ha ha it was a moment of weakness and I washed it, i honestly don't keep it really clean during the fall and winter months its too much of a pain to wash it every other day. Where abouts in Seattle do you live?