Aftermarket Radio, Stock Speakers?

I have a JVC head unit that is about 3 years old. It was about $400 bucks and its just sitting in my 70 cutlass and I really dont use it in there! I would like to install it in my 03 SSS. Do I need anything to make it sound good with the stock speakers? I heard it might not work with the bose speakers. Also I have two 10inch sony subs and a matching amp that POUNDs and I would like to make a box to fit them under the rear seat! Any help would be great! I have had my truck for almost a year and its time for some goodies! Also, I really dont want to buy speakers, trying to do this without spending much money. Thanks guys

I have a JVC head unit that is about 3 years old. It was about $400 bucks and its just sitting in my 70 cutlass and I really dont use it in there! I would like to install it in my 03 SSS. Do I need anything to make it sound good with the stock speakers? I heard it might not work with the bose speakers. Also I have two 10inch sony subs and a matching amp that POUNDs and I would like to make a box to fit them under the rear seat! Any help would be great! I have had my truck for almost a year and its time for some goodies! Also, I really dont want to buy speakers, trying to do this without spending much money. Thanks guys

it will work but your looking at about 100 bucks gettin the adapter to make it work.

I'm sorry, but an SS and not spending much money, don't work....

But yeah, you're looking at $100 ball park for the proper wiring kit. Also, if you have the wrong wiring kit, or wire it wrong, your diagonistic port will not work, along with a few other things.

I just dont want to spend much for sound, I would rather save it for performance parts! I fugure I have this stuff so why not make it work. Were would I find the right adapter? Trust me, I am no amature when it comes to spending money on cars, there is 30 grand in high performance parts in my cutlass!!! The wife hates my bad habbits LOL!

What about hooking up the subs to the stock radio?

To do that you will need to get a high/low converter that taps into your speaker wires to give you rca connections, IMO i would just get the adapter and hook up the aftermarket unit, It only costs 100 dollars and will sound better than running your subs off the stock unit cuz your stock unit insn't going to allow you to mess with any setting for the subs. Just my opinion though.