trany is here now

vig conveter comes tomorrow

LSX is in the machine shop

procharger F1 is here now

LS7 heads here now

cowl hood is at the body shop

so the list goes on as you can see alot of work for 3 weeks

Brad

yall know im down. i aint afraid of no ghost. just pm me or something so ill know the dates. ill have to meet up with some of yall to follow dont know my way around here.

I should be available to go(for sure if we'd do it that sunday) I will have to miss racewars in order to make it though cause I work every other saturday and the 19th I am busy already.....give me a call Mike and I can get more trucks too.......

Edited by OUT2WIN (see edit history)

Sweet :chevy: Where are you from?Lets just plan on Saturday, July 26th...sound good to everyone? That two (or 3 with me)...anyone else coming :cheers:
Im from Maple Valley... down the street drown Wizard.
Where is the state park at? Eastern WA? I may be down. Maybe I could race That slow TBSS heading over ( Hi Brad) :jester:
Wont be much of a race.... If im going to Moses you better bet the boat or the jetski will be behind me :) wait you can pull the jetski i can pull the boat!

Hey all!! I might be down with meeting on July 26th, Sat?? at Moses lake. If it is still in the works I will ask for the time off. Should be a good time. Let me know. Thanks!! Jim

Sorry I will not be able to make it that weekend, I have a wedding to attend, but would like to come I will keep an eye hear to see if you guys change the date or we plan another on the west side at the end of summer.

Clay