Washington State

yall know im down. i aint afraid of no ghost. just pm me or something so ill know the dates. ill have to meet up with some of yall to follow dont know my way around here.

If you can't find anyone to tag along with, map it with google maps, it's real easy to find. :cheers:

Dang it....wish I still had the SSS!!! I still see it around town...makes me sad :(

Can I bring my new 2500HD!!! Bigger boat needed a bigger truck.

Heck ya, come on over! :chevy:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 26th sounds good to me. What time should we set for it?

Some mentioned bringing JetSki's & Boats, maybe Mike can give a some info on launches, beaches, etc.

Ray

There is a launch at the state park (better have AWD :cheers: at this launch, its steep). The south end is probably the best place to beach, thats were I go. Its usually pretty full on the weekends, theres a lot of lake to cruise on too...

Alright looks like the day is set for Saturday the 26th. Lets say 1pm at the state park

Blue Heron Park

111 Westshore Drive

Moses Lake, Wa 98837

How about a head count for the BBQ...like I said if everyone is willing to pitch in a little ($10), I can get everything together.

hey guys i just checked the date and its gonna be a nogo for me the 26th is my wifes b-day so ive got to be a good hubby and do something for her... :tear: sorry guys.

:pepsicheer: GTG Weather Forecast Up-Date! :pepsicheer:

The weather is "LOOOKIN GOOOD" for this weekend.....bring your boats, watercraft, float tubes.....and come on over to SUNNY CENTRAL WASHINGTON!

post-1454-1216693944_thumb.jpg

Blue Heron Park @ 1:00 pm

111 Westshore Drive

Moses Lake, Wa 98837