Window Graphic on the back

Troyz34

Maybe in little letters at the bottom of the window in the corner will do. I don't wanna offened anyone and get keyed.

It's your truck.....Personally I wouldn't do it. I'd be afraid that I might offend someone and the would take it out on my truck.........

What would you guys think if I put on the back window of the ss in red lettering.

Serious Shit

of course with the S S being in the correct font.

I was thinking about a bowtie with the ss letters in the middle, just like my windshield banner and in the same color also. the format will be the same as the SS letters in my banner. I will run this with the guy that did my banner and see what he thinks. Anybody else interested? for those who hasn't seen the banner look into my forum name I have a picture there and also int the apperance section under the windshield banner. here is the thread. :thumbs:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...?showtopic=3079

I scratched that stupid idea.............. I like this Idea but its got to be red for the back.....Put me in for two because If I mess up on the first try with that huge bowtie I'll have a second chance or have one for down the road.

I scratched that stupid idea.............. I like this Idea but its got to be red for the back.....Put me in for two because If I mess up on the first try with that huge bowtie I'll have a second chance or have one for down the road.

How about if you guys let me be the guinea pig and I post some pictures to see if you guys like them? :thumbs: anything for the brotherhood of the forum :lol:

Maybe in little letters at the bottom of the window in the corner will do. I don't wanna offened anyone and get keyed.

It's your truck.....Personally I wouldn't do it. I'd be afraid that I might offend someone and the would take it out on my truck.........

:withstupid:

Archived