Check Out My Ss Website

Holty

Hey guys! Thanks. Just a simple template, I am having a ton of "permission" problems with my site, so I get frustrated real quck and then just quit. LOL I plan to dress it up a little more. It is very basic for now, I'd like to dress up the header pic so it goes all the way across. Even add some links to his rebuild pics when he had a lapse in driving skills and hit a tree. I'd like to spread the words out across the page more, I have some hot lingerie pics of his wife too I'd like to put in the background.

Edited by dewmanshu (see edit history)

Holty - forgot to mention your hood in your inventory. Good start to your garage page :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

Need to get a vid or two up there...

hey thanks steve, i didn't even notice the hood wasn't listed. i guess its pretty bad when you have so many modifications you don't remember alot of them lol.

Some really nice sites there. Wish I had the knowledge to do something like that.

Holty, that truck is great. Only thing that would help is if it were black. :jester:

Ray, you should have submitted that pic of your truck for the calender. It's awesome. The one on the main page of your site. Truck looks sweet. :cheers: