Guns In Trucks.

jballer323

i would but its to much trouble here in ca. if i only had a ccw. id never take it out of my pocket.

I only move it to the hidden place when I drive otherwise on my person.. After all that is what the CCW is for.

:withstupid: Ca. is awful, I'd love to be able to do that

Boot out all the Hippie tree huggin, I know what's best for you type of people and it should not be a problem. lol

I have a CCW in 31 states... Im an instructor for Utah and Florida... between the two you get an additional 28 states... 30 total... plus i have my CA CCW :thumbs:

:cheers:

I am with you :cheers:

what do you do when going across state lines and such? I bet it varues by state.

I have one of those gun racks on my back window, that is where I keep my sawed of shotgun and baseball bat.

:withstupid:

I had that for the first year or two. But since Florida's laws are so loose I decided to take it to the next level.

lol.jpg

1 in my back pocket one in between the seat and the console. Then one inside the console. I never know when I will have another attemped break in at my business. I have had to clear the building with no police help several times. I make sure no matter where I am I have a fullsize glock very near. :M16: