Who To Contact For A Custom Tune?

jster171

I just bought an 04 SS with flowmasters,CAI and a Superchips tune. I can only ASSUME the Superchips tune is an actual tune from a handheld and NOT a physical "chip". I went to there web site and didnt see a "chip" offered for this truck. I've been told that this Superchips tune SUX. The thing I dont like about it is that it goes to 3rd gear before I ever hit 20MPH unless I'm really digging into the throttle. So if I pull out of a parking lot into traffic, I damn near have to floor it to get it to drop back to 2nd so I dont get ran over. Who to contact for a custom tune? Can this be done with a hand held or do I need to send them my ECU??

Can this be done with a hand held or do I need to send them my ECU??

The guy who tuned my truck (and I'm sure others do this as well) sent me a tuned PCM and gave me two weeks to mail my original PCM back as a core. That way there was no down time.

Mike

OK, I done a search on this forum, Google and Yahoo for PCMFORLESS and got nothing? How do I contact Bryan?

pcmforless huh.............................................................................

................................................................................

pcmforless huh.............................................................................

................................................................................

Thats what I was thinking but i figured if that is who he wants.....