Nice Video

palletyard

i havent been on this site since its started and im not gonna dig threw all the pages so if its a :repost: im sorry.. i just think there are sss owners that never seen this so enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdZzp3byr8...feature=related

I didn't know they had ever made a comercial specifically for the SS... :chevy:

I can see why it wasnt aired much...talk racially profiling a truck...listen to the music and lookat the other cars...Such a stereotype of southwestern americana hispanic culture...seriously...not a great commercial...Low riders, music suggesting hispanic/mexican origin....

Good find, but no thanks...that would not have sold the truck to me. Chevrolet has had some good commercials and shinning moments, but that aint one of them!

I can see why it wasnt aired much...talk racially profiling a truck...listen to the music and lookat the other cars...Such a stereotype of southwestern americana hispanic culture...seriously...not a great commercial...Low riders, music suggesting hispanic/mexican origin....

Good find, but no thanks...that would not have sold the truck to me. Chevrolet has had some good commercials and shinning moments, but that aint one of them!

that clip holds true for my area. Every SS I see has one of my fine brown brothers driving it. I have seen 1 white boy driving an SS in my area, and he was 40+ No that age is an issue.

I would almost guarantee that is a regional ad, it never made it to my area that is for sure.

As for the racial profiling .... I have yet to see anything except for white guys/kids driving this truck ( locally ). And by my experience on this board I would not say that the SS is massively hispanic.