tail lights/bully tail gate lock

davechevyss

Got my bully lock for $20.00 at my local Pep Boys. :thumbs: Install was a snap. If you have a spray in liner like I have, it may require a trip to the hardware store for longer screws. ;) Also unless you have black like I have, painting the cover is a requirement to keep the monochromatic look. In my opinion it's well worth the $ though for the security it provides and the fact that it looks like an OEM piece.

-Nick

Install was a snap.  If you have a spray in liner like I have, it may require a trip to the hardware store for longer screws.  ;)  Also unless you have black like I have, painting the cover is a requirement to keep the monochromatic look.  In my opinion it's well worth the $ though for the security it provides and the fact that it looks like an OEM piece.

-Nick

:withstupid: Very easy install, very OEM looking.

I went to Pep Boys last night and they had them for $19, but I have a question. I noticed that the bezel was not painted, did you use the bezel that came with it or did you cut out a hole for the lock in your factory bezel?

Ok, if I would of read, it said you need to paint it. But I was thinking of just using a dremel tool or something and just cutting a hole in the factory one. Are the two the same size?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My friend had his tail lights stolen last night out of a Bennigans parking lot. On his birthday no less. Can anyone tell me where to find him a set for a good price? I told him to also look int this tailgate lock. It was crazy, he was pulling out and I thought "when did he drop his gate?". That's when I noticed his tails were missing. That's just petty and pathetic.

Ok I just realized I this thread was a complete resurection and that I shouold've just posted a new topic. Sorry, I was a little buzzed last night/this morning, whenever...

Archived