We Need A Meet In Dallas Area

mean05

Had a great time, it was a pleasure meeting nearly everyone. I'll try to meet the rest of you next time. By the way, a headwind killed my mileage on the way up, but I got almost 18 back home :D . 3 mpg better than my Tundra, with more power and a bigger engine, lol. I'll post my pics if I have any good ones.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had an awesome time at the meet, and it was great to meet some new faces - especially in a different state! Hope to see some of you again soon. I'll be posting up the pictures I took as soon as I can - I took quite a bit. :chevy:

Ur mean, u didnt say hi to me :(

I'll be posting up the pictures I took as soon as I can - I took quite a bit. :chevy:

Ash--just don't post up ALL of the pics you took... hehe...

Good to meet all you fellas--and ladies! We should try and have a meet at a track next time so we can run em without having to deal with the local authorities telling us we were "racing" in a single-file line on the frontage road!

25 trucks numbnuts... :jester: (i realize the pics don't show it.. but that's how many i counted total @ the line-up) haha

also.. you got caught @ the light... i was the last one through right b4 it turned red....

Edited by Fallen.One05 (see edit history)