Just Thought I'd Tell Y'all

brobradh77

Believe it or not, i do NOT like those biscuits. I feel that cheese has no business in or on a biscuit IMO

I agree with you, cheese has no place there. Of course until last year I didn't know that Red Lobster was a chain restaurant.

Brad, We need to have a GTG in Plano, so I can take you to Fishmonger's. It's a little hole in the wall kind of place but has the best seafood. Once you go there you'll throw rocks at RL.

Sweet Danny lives in Wylie and I'm there quite a bit we'll have to do that. Although i must confess I just recently started eating at red lobster. I'm afraid of real sea food but i love catfish :drool:

LMAO!!!!!!!!

KFC of course!

No way, Popeye's has the best fast-food biscuits, hands down. Plus you can get them with red beans! That's a Southern boy's delight right there!

And Brad, life is waaaaaayyyyy too short to eat at Red Lobster. :jester:

No way, Popeye's has the best fast-food biscuits, hands down. Plus you can get them with red beans! That's a Southern boy's delight right there!

And Brad, life is waaaaaayyyyy too short to eat at Red Lobster. :jester:

I like there catfish i just have to be careful not to burn my mouth that chit is hot when its brought to ya ..lol