Extang Rt Tonneau Cover For Sale

mattbmx

I just sold the sss and bought an '08 tbss. I am selling this cover since it is no longer needed. It is about 8 months old. No scratches or tears in the cover. i have all brackets and everything that came with it. Any serious offers please email me at [email protected]. I paid about $325 for it new. I am willing to ship it, but the buyer must pay shipping costs, or they can pick up. I am in central CT. thanks

I just sold the sss and bought an '08 tbss. I am selling this cover since it is no longer needed. It is about 8 months old. No scratches or tears in the cover. i have all brackets and everything that came with it. Any serious offers please email me at [email protected]. I paid about $325 for it new. I am willing to ship it, but the buyer must pay shipping costs, or they can pick up. I am in central CT. thanks

any pics

it is a soft cover that fastens with velcro. you unroll it and when you lock the tailgate side into its bracket it pulls it tight. it sits almost completly flush with the top of the bed. you can also adjust the tension. you can see some good pics on there site. it looks really good when installed

it is a soft cover that fastens with velcro. you unroll it and when you lock the tailgate side into its bracket it pulls it tight. it sits almost completly flush with the top of the bed. you can also adjust the tension. you can see some good pics on there site. it looks really good when installed

I'll go to there site and check it out. I just bought an 04 SS and it came with a cover already installed, but the Velcro seems to be worn out. Parts of it flap loose at highway speeds. So, I'm kinda scared of the Velcro style. But, I'll check it out anyhow.