Snowed In Ss ... And The New Plow Truck

Stitches040

Here you go ... 12/13/2007 ... 19:30 Hrs ... Been snowing since 11:00 Hrs.

The SS and the Wife's Denali ... Burried in the backyard. (Notice the Cowl Hood impressions)

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

The New Plow Truck ... 2005 GMC Sierra SB, New Fisher Plow ... BTW Look at the Exhaust!!!! (Corsa Sport)

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Plow Truck and my Cruiser (2006 Ford F150 Crew Cab 4X4)

Picture012.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Daddy's little girl ... McKenzie ... 2.5 years

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

your cruiser is a truck? lol thats bad ass

We have 7 Chevy Impala's ...

a 2001 Chevy Tahoe 4WD and a 2006 Ford F150 4WD Crew Cab ....

We need the two 4WD's for the winter. The Ford has been left alone for regular transport. The Tahoe has been fitted with a Cage, for prisioner transport. Yup ... even in snowstorms, some A$$ Clowns make the Team!!!

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

nice pics Shuan! :cheers:

The SS looks like how I found mine when I was ready to leave work. I left early at 5:30 and it took just over 2hrs to get home. normally 25min. took my girlfriend 4 1/2 hrs and she left 2 1/2 hrs before me. the news made everyone panic and they all left around 1pm. the roads were so packed that the plows couldnt get out and do their job.

took me 45 min to go the last 1/2 mile in Brighton Center. 25 min of that was the last 2 blocks and then some a$$clown in an xterra got stuck in about 6" of snow right infront of my driveway. by the time he moved (15 min later!!!! IT'S A DAMN 4x4!!!!!), my angle to enter and speed were screwed. my a$$ end swung around entering the lot and my rear bumper literally swept the snow off the front bumper of a Camry (no bumper to bumper contact!! :eek: ) and then a truck length later, she started to come around again and I missed the stone wall by 1/2". Wish my camera phone worked better at night. Would have taken a pic.

all in all it was a fun ride home. those two incidents in my lot, hipchecked a curb with my right rear tire while climbing a hill, missed a telephone pole (I know, ironic) while taking a right turn and slid into an intersection. all at no more than 15mph.

I love the AWD, but for the love of God, why haven't I put my snows on yet?!?!?!?!?! It was like driving on race slicks tonight.

We are getting pounded with snow, we have gotten about a foot since 10 AM today, its crazy. More to come on Sunday I guess!

oh yea!! supposed to start here late saturday night into sunday morning. gonna make for a nice ride to Gillette in the morning!! :banghead: