Have To Make A Hard Decision.

CoolBlueSS

Due to our recent financial situation My truck may have to be sold in order for us to get out of debt. Things just keep piling up, and up, so something has to give. We have been talking about this for the past 3-4 months, and hoping it wouldn't come to this, but looks like it has. I'll be posting the details after the weekend.

Damn sorry to hear that. I know it sucks and have been there myself and you just have to remember its just a truck and you will always have a chance at getting another one later. I lost my Trans Am becuse I found out i was going to be a daddy and the financial situation just wouldnt allow me to keep it but hey it took 6 years of driving hoopties but i was finally able to get another toy.

BUT what ever you do dont forget about us I have enjoyed hanging with ya.

Damn sorry to hear that. I know it sucks and have been there myself and you just have to remember its just a truck and you will always have a chance at getting another one later. I lost my Trans Am becuse I found out i was going to be a daddy and the financial situation just wouldnt allow me to keep it but hey it took 6 years of driving hoopties but i was finally able to get another toy.

BUT what ever you do dont forget about us I have enjoyed hanging with ya.

Thanks Brad. I'm certainly not leaving. I plan on being as active as I've always been, and would still like to go to the gtg, as I've feel that I've made some good friends on here. Just wont have ol' cool blue with me. As long as y'all will still have me there. Edited by CoolBlueSS (see edit history)

Sorry to hear, I came close a few months back, thank god for loans and the people i know who were willing to help me! I cant really help you much, but if u want a free detail ill hook you up lol

That would be one hell of a drive just for a free detail???..lol

I hear ya Dwain. This time of year always catches up with me. I'm in the process of trying to get my sh*t in order and eliminate as much debt as I can. Lack of OT is killing me right now. 3 mos on a straight 40 and finally getting a sniff of it now.

My gf gave me a book (alot of common sense in it so far) called The Total Money Makeover. I'm not half way thru it yet but it isn't bad. Not to preach, but you might want to check it out.

I vowed that the two things I WILL NOT LOSE are my vehicle (before I owned my SS and my Pats tix. Even so, there are always other trucks out there. If you do decide to sell and down the road get another, even though it isn't yours, the next one might be nicer. Might even be a member's.

Good luck and hope everything works out for you and your family!!!!

dwain, like everyone else has said, get your life back on track.. the truck isn't as important as your financial situation can be for your future. who knows, the 427 sss could be in production by the time you're ready to make another purchase.

good luck and keep your head up.