New Guy From Maine

rojo_143

Hello my name is Justin I recently became the proud owner of an 03 ariival blue met. SS that my wife bought for me for a suprise when i came off of my recent deployment. It has 67,000 miles on it and the only upgrade that i have put on it is true dual magnaflow exhaust with double tips exiting right in front of the rear passenger tire. After the first of the year I hope to add an intake (any recommendations) a tune of some sort and a stero upgrade. I also will be doing some cosmetic upgrades.

Welcome to the site and congrads on your new SS. Its to bad you have a blue SS, the blues are known to be 5 mph slower than the blacks. :lol: As was stated earlier, be prepared to pry open that wallet on mods. Use the search function to find great info.

Bill

welcome to the site man....as for intakes? I have the volant and really like it and have heard nothin but good things about charlie wheatley's tuning and my ENTIRE truck has kicker components. get the wallet out buddy, your gonna need it! :chhers: welcome!