A Little Video I Just Put Together

00silverad0

Wanted to start editing my own videos and was just on my friends laptop and happened to have Windows Movie Maker on it. I had all my truck pics avaliable and just wanted to throw some pics in with music and show what my truck looked like stock to what it looks like now minus a couple things I did not have pics of yet. Just a little practice video, i am getting a new Sony video camera to do movies then will be editing them. Took me all of 30 mins to do.

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/rabb...radoSSVideo.flv

is that setup loud inside your cab cuz i just wanna dump my exhaust but im worried how it will sound inside cuz i hate drone

If you don't like the drone then Don't do this. I had my exhaust like this for a couple of days while waiting for my tips.

is that setup loud inside your cab cuz i just wanna dump my exhaust but im worried how it will sound inside cuz i hate drone

[/quote

Ya, if you dont want it loud, dont dump it. I personally think the louder the better but thats just me. That video was taken on a digital camera therefore the quality is terrible. There is alot of in cab noise and drone but like I said, I like the sound. But if your looking for a setup that is not loud, this one is def not for you. I will get an in cab video on a higher quality camera so you can really hear the noise.

Ya, if you dont want it loud, dont dump it. I personally think the louder the better but thats just me. That video was taken on a digital camera therefore the quality is terrible. There is alot of in cab noise and drone but like I said, I like the sound. But if your looking for a setup that is not loud, this one is def not for you. I will get an in cab video on a higher quality camera so you can really hear the noise.

:withstupid: Or stupids with me rather... Wasn't i the one that talked you into that setup?

Edited by streatsboy (see edit history)