Kenwood Dnx7100

saytagf

That was the model I was looking at before I decided to have separate screens for DVD and Navigation.

I know there are a couple pics on the forum somewhere of a Kenwood 2DIN monitor installed in an SS, do a quick search you should find them easily! :thumbs:

Kenwood Excelon FTW!!

I was about to get one but I ordered a pioneer avic d3 instead. The only bad part is mine only has a 6.1" screen, but I wanted to get the volume knob that turns instead of the buttons you press, and it was the same price but came with a bluetooth adapter, ipod adapter and install kit and wiring harness. Also I wanted the customizable screen too. Ill take some pics when I get it in. I really like the 7100 though, it was a tough decision to make

ive installed both D3 and 7100 in many cars and trucks..... they are both nice units, but i personally would much rather have the kenwood. its, IMO, a much better unit than even the Z2. you will definately be happy with either one, but i think the kenwood has more features and functions are more advanced. if your electronically inclined the D3 is a better unit tho lol, its easy as hell to use