How Bizarre Is This Story

Quik

heres the thing. with this story ppl are telling me about enjoying family. all my life ive been an only child and so set in my ways that i dont know how to handle a sibling. i guess it will be a new experience for me to learn and adapt to

Dude thats wired I have a brother from my dads previous marriage that i've never meet and he hates my dad so much that he dosn't to talk to me. What my dad tells me is that when he was a navy seal back in nam that he was out to sea for 12 months he comes back and the kid was born two weeks ago so he tells me he's not his. So i kinda know how u feel quick. Must be a pgh think LOL.

Man. And I thought my family had piss-poor communication. I really feel for your estranged older sister; my opinion, I would not have interfered with her seeing her (your) mother, no matter what the circumstances.

- Mr. P.

Ok heres more to the story of "As Quik's life revolves" lol. I sat down with my dad and told him what i had just found out. so we piece the story together as i had made up the timeline. As it goes on he throws a monkey wrench into the mix saying theres a brother out there. he is about 2yrs younger then the sister and was born i guess in 73. now ill have to confort the sister about this. I also found out by talkign with my father that my mother gave both children up cause of her man at the time had got killed over in vietnam. so with all that stress her second cousin decided to take custoidy. now i heard bits and peices of this person being hte cousin in stories but never knew anything about this. So i guess come sat ill ask her about her brother and what not. it makes more sense and its a smoother transistion on how my mother had to give up the children. It sucks now this comes up in a way cause it be nice to talk to mom about this but guess finding out now is good. there are still bits of this story i cant find out cause my father dont have the answers to them. Now i really have a life story that belongs on a tv show. is it possible my life now is a show? lol so here enjoy this little bit of info cause now im just more dumbfounded

... is it possible my life now is a show? lol ...
:lol: Guess so, we've already seen you on TV once already :driving::jester:

I would not get to tripping about it. Facts are what facts are, you cannot change the past - only the future. your mom had her reasons, and your dad has his reasons and as much as you might not agree you do have to accept that for better or for worse they made their own life choices. All of you are adults now, meaning you are also free to make *your* life choices, so you need to choose what kind of relationship you will have with these older half-siblings.

Mr. P.

:lol: Guess so, we've already seen you on TV once already :driving::jester:

I would not get to tripping about it. Facts are what facts are, you cannot change the past - only the future. your mom had her reasons, and your dad has his reasons and as much as you might not agree you do have to accept that for better or for worse they made their own life choices. All of you are adults now, meaning you are also free to make *your* life choices, so you need to choose what kind of relationship you will have with these older half-siblings.

Mr. P.

:withstupid: That's kind of my thinking, too. You're all adults so you really don't have to "deal" with having a sibling like you would if you were, say 10 (I'm an only child myself). But, it's still alot to swallow. Just let the relationship go where it goes. You all have a common thread, your mother.