Who Has Tattoos?

Kim

I have these3, which is actually 6. The dragon is a cover up and was tied in with the eagle. The dragon has had some more

work done to it, and I also have a yin/yang with the Chinese characters for love, respect, strength and courage wrapped

around my wrist. I also have the Polish War Eagle on my right calf and the Royal Scottish flag on my right calf.

post-7317-1198380387_thumb.jpg

post-7317-1198380620_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna bump this because I've seen posts in here about new tattoos plus I got mine a couple weeks ago.

The dog tags are both of my grandfathers. They arent authentic in the format that the original tags are but I didnt wanna include the blood type or religion so I swapped it with the branch they served in. Also for any of you that are in the military or know history of the tags, the lettering on these was before the military switched to using the SSN of members. This was when they were still using the serial numbers.

This is from my girls Iphone so not the best quality but you get the deal

untitled-3.jpg

Here were the pics right after I got it... as you can see in the stars, its still bleeding, but taken on my digital camera so a little better quality

DSC03966.jpg

DSC03967.jpg

Edited by SSSmoke Eater (see edit history)

Nice work and impressive designs on all the tats. It's amazing how much trends change over time. Growing up in the back in the 60s, most people that had tatoos had either been or were in the military, or were bound for or in prison. Nowdays it's a popular trend and cool thing to do for many. I have always been skeptical if I ever got one, I would someday really regret doing it. Besides, like previously stated, I don't like needles either.

005-3.jpg

picture of a bit of work I have done....half sleeve on one arm with a dragon, 4 skulls, and some flames. other arm is a tribal RIP piece with my grandmothers dates and initials (dads mom). Dragon on my chest that I still havent finished. Also one of my great danes (raven). I also have a piston/rod on my right calf, and a tribal cross on my other calf.

This was dun by a buddy of mind he have been friends from 4th grade on. Not dun yet over the top its gona say (thinking of you) in cursive. I have one more but don't have a pic of it. Plus I have 6 piercings

post-17184-1248159981_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jesse25 (see edit history)