Ls2 Intake Manifold

ivin74

:withstupid: This would make a very good stickie, I can't even begin to keep up with what water pump & accessory brackets you must have for which intake & throttle body etc. Can anyone contribute this for all the major intakes - FAST, LS2, LS6, L76, Victor Jr, etc??

Mr. P.

:withstupid: This would make a very good stickie, I can't even begin to keep up with what water pump & accessory brackets you must have for which intake & throttle body etc. Can anyone contribute this for all the major intakes - FAST, LS2, LS6, L76, Victor Jr, etc??

Mr. P.

not a bad idea

with a ls2 the least you would need, assuming you buy the complete manifold with t.b. fuel rails ect. would be and adapter harness. im sure some water pump modification or replacment would be needed too.

Mr. P.

Agreed. A sticky should be made that lists what GM PNs you need to make each setup work with out motors, including both the car and truck intakes, and what install tricks there are, such as how to modify the water pump, or what aftermarket parts you can buy for it (better TBs, etc.)

Very interested in this thread though, as I am curious about using a different intake (however it won't matter much once I get the radix...)

i have the ls2 for the 408 setup. it flows less then the ls6 intake!!!!!!!!!!! i bought it cause it was cheaper then ls6 and ihad the 90mm tb.

steps of intakes

ported fast 90

fast 90

ls6

carb'd intake

ls2

truck

ls1

fast 78 and wieland arent worth the effort

i know the stuff for a vic jr,

vic jr intake with huel rails

f body individual intake gaskets

and if your doing a 90mm elbow youll need a 1/4 npt tap and a few different sized 1/4 npt to hose barb fittings depending on how many vac lines you have

if you plan to keep stock fuel lines then you will need some hard lines and hard line to an fittings. which turbocharged beserker made a post about.