Joe Gibbs Front Bumper

go to sveamerica.com they were the original company that produced the parts for the joe gibbs trucks.try the contact us form and ask for fabian pavlin if he is still there.He was the director for the gibbs truck platform waranty he may still have a few remaining some where......if he does be prepared to show supporting doc's that you own one..

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

I have one. Its missing the grill insert and emblem though. no mounting hardware. Its just the bare cover, nothing else. Will cost an arm and leg for shipping though. I bought a while ago and never installed it. I bought it for 595.00 plus shipping. make me an reasonable offer.

I have one. Its missing the grill insert and emblem though. no mounting hardware. Its just the bare cover, nothing else. Will cost an arm and leg for shipping though. I bought a while ago and never installed it. I bought it for 595.00 plus shipping. make me an reasonable offer.

damn this has been a while i would probobly PM him cus i dont think he'll see it

• 1 year later...
Can you tell I'm new??? I thought that last reply was from January of this year. So, anyone got a Joe Gibbs bumper??? :rolleyes:

no the last quote was from january of last year...however if you go to the for sale section and use the search button you could find it if not this site try performancetrucks.net

goodluck man